- WhamTech reserves the right to make any changes to the content, products and services provided by it at any time and without any notice.
- The WhamTech website contains links to other websites solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such links does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents. WhamTech has no control over such websites, does not review their content and will not be liable for their content or accuracy. The access to such websites and the use of such websites are at your own risk and discretion and subject to their terms and conditions of use.
- WhamTech is the sole proprietor of all intellectual property subsisting in, pertaining to or used on the WhamTech website including, without limitation, patents, inventions, copyright, trademarks, goodwill and trade secrets. To avoid doubt, WhamTech does not claim rights in the content of documents from other websites or creators.
- The contents of this site may be protected by copyright under international conventions. The reproduction or retransmission of the contents of this site is prohibited. Content and documents can be copied, printed and reviewed for business purposes, but WhamTech's ownership of such material must be acknowledged along with the material.
- The use of the WhamTech website is at your own risk. The owners of the WhamTech website shall have no liability for any loss, damage, cost, claim or penalty of whatsoever nature, including, but not limited to, indirect and consequential damages and loss of profits, however, arising out of or in connection with these Terms or the WhamTech website and whether caused by latent or patent defects in the WhamTech website, the use of the WhamTech website and information contained on the WhamTech website or otherwise.
- You hereby obligate to indemnify the owners of the WhamTech website and hold them harmless against any and all liability, loss, damage, penalty, cost or claim of whatsoever nature suffered by any third party in relation to any act or omission by you or your members, employees, representatives, agents or assigns or any third party in relation to the WhamTech website and the use thereof by you, and/or arising from the provisions of these Terms.
- You assume all responsibility and risk for the use of the WhamTech website and owners of the WhamTech website disclaim all liability for any loss, injury, damage, cost, penalty or claim resulting from the use of the WhamTech website, whether direct or indirect, and whether or not owners of the WhamTech website has been advised of or has knowledge of the possibility of such loss, injury, damage, cost, penalty or claim resulting from the use of the WhamTech website, whether direct or indirect.
- Owners of the WhamTech website shall not incur any liability to you or any other person or entity associated with you for any compensatory, indirect, incidental, special, consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, loss of revenue or profit, commercial or economic loss, even if owners of the WhamTech website has been advised of such damage or loss, or such damage or loss was reasonably foreseeable.